Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Narcotics, perocet, morphine, dimerol, xanax, ultram,oxymorphone, hydro codone, oxy codone, roxicet, duladid, opana, valum, buy opana, buy morphine, oxycotin,

They Call Me Narcotic I'm A Friend Of The Weak I Will Make Your Day Brighter and Fill All Your Needs I Can Take Away The Pain - I'll Make Your Go To Sleep Then One Day You Will Realize - You Can't Live Without Me- I Will Stick Close By You - Thanks To A Doctor Or Friend - They Introduced Us Like We Were The Closest Of Kin- Your Family Don't Love You - They Don't Understand- I Love You Completely - You Can Count On Me - I Will Be On Your Mind - Like The Love Of Your Life- I Won't Allow You To Suffer With Pain and Strife- No One Can Replace Me - I'm Your Friend Till The End- They Call Me Narcotic - I'm Like Your Closest Of Kin Sometimes I am Naughty - I will Make You Lie And Steal Then I Will Reward You By The Way I Make You Feel-They Call Me Narcotic- I Erase All Of Your Emotions - I Ease All Your Cares I Will Never Be Far - You Can Find Me Anywhere- They Call Me Narcotic- Anywhere You Go Looking For Me - I'm Not Far Away You Will Always See They Will Have Me In Their Pockets -They Will Have Me On Their Minds- They Can Help You Find Me - They Won't Lead You Blind- Don't Try To Be- Friend Me - I Won't Be So Kind I Will Make Your Life Hell and Torture Your Mind- I Will Make You Ache and Suffer Inside You Will Not Get Rid Of Me So Easy You Will Find- They Call Me Narcotic- No Rest - No Comfort When You Leave Me Behind- You Will Be Tearing The House Down Just To Find Me One More Time- I Will Make You Weak, Lifeless With Sin Just Waiting and Hoping You Will Be Weak And Give In- I Will Torment You To The Portals Of Loosing Your Mind They Call Me Narcotic and I'm easy to find- There's Only One Way You Can Break My Chains Rebuke Me and Starve Me In Jesus Name- I Will Be Waiting For You - To Catch You When You Fall I'm A Friend Of The Weak, Weary and Strong They Call Me Narcotic And Death is my friend-



No comments:

Post a Comment