Friday, August 2, 2013

An Online Plant Nursery is The Key To Affordable Gardening

Love landscaping but just don't have the finances to buy trees and plants at your local garden center? Look no more! When you go to an online plant nursery, look for a wholesale grower. There you shall be able to find the most extreme high quality trees, shrubs, perennials and other type plants that have been nurtured and well taken care of for pennies on the dollar, literally! It shocked me too when we went shopping for plants and one red maple tree was $99.99. I went to a wholesale nursery grower online and the price was a staggering $12.00. That is comparing apples to apples, same red maple tree and no doubt the retail outlets and garden centers buy their stock from these cheap nurseries and then turns around and makes over ten times that amount on re-sell.



I'm sharing some pictures with you of the fine quality plants you can get at an online plant nursery. You don't see those dark spots on my boxwood shrubs I got from a grower like you do when you purchase them from Wally World's garden center or the Home Stores! Were very excited to share the new news that when you buy plants, buy them from a nursery. It's all good and the quality is bar-none.I will also admit that when I purchase my plants online, I immediately get them out of their packaging and soak the roots for a couple hours and baby them until I see results, which i usually reap the rewards of my labor in the springtime when all comes alive like brand new blooming like crazy.


I always opt to buy bare root trees, shrubs, perennials, vines and wildflowers for my yard. They are prices about 700% less than what you'd pay for a handful of soil and a pot. If you buy from a grower, they dig the bare root plants and know exactly how to package them to stay moist in transit and they do just as well as a container plant but your paying a ton less and don't have to pay seven times more for a pot and a handful of soil.

http://www.onlineplantnursery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment